
So today I had my first photoshoot
I was modeling
It was alot and i mean ALOT of fun
but it's alot harder than it looks
your body gets cramped and numb from holding it in awkward positions and for long periods of time
it takes alot of time
it took about 7 hours. oh my god i never would've guessed ha
so i have to wait two weeks for the pictures to get edited and uploaded and blah blah blah
ugh im so impatient hahaha
so i really want to be a model but it's not something i would do for a career but for a hobby
now im about to go out with this other guy who likes me name nick. I like this whole being single and "dating" to findout who I really want
it's working out pretty well
ok well lets see what this night of surprises will bring =]

No comments:
Post a Comment